Hello, almost all the writing I do that is intended to be exported will be exported to LaTeX. However, every now and again I need to export to DOC/DOCX. My query is: what is the best way (i.e. the state of the art) currently in org to export to DOC/DOCX for text that has equations? I have both inline maths, e.g. \(i \in [0,n]\) and displayed equations. Is there a route that will convert these to something Word et al. can process directly, other than images? Maybe via pandoc? Thanks, eric -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.3-168-g7455f4