Hi, I noticed that when I try using C-u C-u C-u `org-clock-in', I get two clocks started: one using last clock out time, and one using current time. Clocking out then closes the last one and leaves the former one dangling. This doesn't happen though when I have `org-clock-continuously' simply set to `t' and use `org-clock-in' without any prefix. So I started looking what the cause was. When triple-prefix is used, `org-clock-in' binds `org-clock-continuously' to `t' temporarily and calls itself recursively. But then it continues the execution normally once the recursive call returns. And that's what seemingly breaks things. The attached patch addresses the issue by aborting after the recursive call is over. That seemed like the easiest way to address the issue, but if it's not in the "spirit" o f org-mode, I'll be happy to work on improving the patch. Thanks, Aliaksey