On Wednesday, 14 Feb 2018 at 10:39, Martin Steffen wrote: > Hi, > > since recently I have a problem with exporting org-beamer-mode, the > culprit presumably [...] > It seems that the BMCOL is the culprit, org-beamer still export a > complicated and long document (as it did before), but probably a recent > update made it stumble over that particular element. Works fine for me with org up to date from git. Not sure what to suggest. What happens with emacs -Q and loading in org with no customizations? -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-118-g134243