On Wednesday, 28 Feb 2018 at 09:56, Sharon Kimble wrote: > I have this as a recipe - [...] > How can I have the ingredients in a left-most column and the method in a > right-most column please? So that everything below the index entries is > in 2-column mode which ends after the citation. And it can then be > renewed below the next index entries of the next entry, ad infinitum. > > This is for an org-mode document that is exported to latex and built > into a pdf file. You could use special blocks (section 12.10.10 of org manual). See attached example for your recipe. Does require LaTeX magic...