On Thursday, 1 Mar 2018 at 14:37, Joseph Vidal-Rosset wrote: > Supposing that I want to reply > to an email, I would be glad to write my reply in a org file and, once > finished this reply, going back to gnus to be able to org-mime-htmlize > it and send it. > At the moment the only solution that I have is to quit gnus in order to > make an org file that I copy and paste in the reply. You don't have to quit gnus or even switch to another buffer/file. Simply change the mode to org (M-x org-mode RET), compose your email, switch back to message mode (M-x message-mode RET), htmlize the email and send it. -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-352-g92176c