Hello org's developpers, Sorry, I forgot the patch. so here is the whole mail + patch: I want to propose the attached patch which allow you to specify an optionnal `:coding' keyword to the `#+INCLUDE:' directive. This allow you to specify something like #+begin_example ,#+INCLUDE: "myfile.cmd" src cmd :coding "cp850-dos" #+end_example Which allow you to have different encoding for your various sources files. This allow me to include localised Microsoft Windows batch sources inside my utf-8-unix org-files. Thanks in advance for your remarks. Pierre