On Friday, 15 Jun 2018 at 10:52, Uwe Brauer wrote: > Both a set to nil, but even if I try dvipng via > > #+OPTIONS: tex:dvipng > > Or #+OPTIONS: tex:imagemagick Data point: Both work for me. The dvipng output looks better, however. The mathml doesn't work (for me) for the second case with the align environment. > The math, even equations are inserted verbatim, that is really odd. > The minibuffer tells me that the png are generated and indeed there are, > but they are not inserted in the odt file using as org-export-dispatch > and then chosing odt. Strange. Cannot help. Sorry. -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.11-620-ga548e4