* Error running timer ‘org-alert-check’: (args-out-of-range "" 0)
@ 2020-01-10 14:16 Roland Everaert
From: Roland Everaert @ 2020-01-10 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

First, best wishes.

Currently emacs is hanging during startup.

In a terminal, running the following command unblock the init phase and
emacs finish loading up properly.

kill -USR2 <emacs-pid>

In the *Messages* buffer, I see the message shown in the subject line of this
mail. Removing my org-alert configuration avoid emacs from hanging, but
I have this activated since a year or two and it is the first time I
encounter the problem.

Emacs version: GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.13) of 2019-12-10
Org-Mode version: Org mode version 9.3.1 (9.3.1-elpaplus @/home/roland/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191230/)
Configuration repository: https://github.com/montaropdf/reve-emacs-config

Any Idea wht could lead to that problem or how to go further in my investigation?

Regards,

Roland.
--
Luke, use the FOSS

Sent from Emacs

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-01-10 14:16 UTC | newest]