Hello, The latest in my visually-oriented (mostly) short patch series, adding basic fontification to inline export snippets --- @@comment:these things@@. I think fontification for stuff like this is nice because it visually indicates to the user that they've written out an Org construct, and haven't just mis-remembered / imagined some syntax. In future this could be extended to use native fontification for recognised export formats (like src blocks do), but I think this is a nice improvement over nothing. -- Timothy