Hi Bastien, > You probably listed your local branch with “git branch -a” or by > checking your .git/config file. > > If you clone a fresh repo like this: > > ~$ git clone > > and fetch all the branches (git fetch –all) you should only see > the three branches mentioned above. > > Also, you can now forget code.orgmode.org, I’ve prevented any > push there. Yep, I think this was some sort of git leftovers. I’ve done a fresh clone and I’m now seeing about half as many `origin/*' branches, which I’d consider to be a success. Thanks for clearing this up Bastien 🙂. All the best, Timothy