* [oc-basic] fontification weirdness
@ 2021-11-24 20:32 Bruce D'Arcus
From: Bruce D'Arcus @ 2021-11-24 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode-email

I can't fully pin this down, but I and a couple of others I've
discussed this with are seeing the following behavior.

With this example:

a citation [cite:@couper2014] and another [cite:@kohn2006]

... the first citation is highlighted, and the second (and any
subsequent) is not.

In some way I can't reproduce, I can then get the fontification to
work correctly, but if I restart, the problem reappears.

Discussed more here:

https://github.com/bdarcus/citar/discussions/430#discussioncomment-1693707

Can anyone else confirm this?

Bruce