Juan Manuel Macías writes: > I think that a very efficient way to take advantage of inline tasks (in > the framework of document authoring and exporting) is to treat them as > anonymous sections, that is, those sections that do not have a title and > are normally separated in books by some special symbol: three asterisks > (a dinkus: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinkus), an asterism (three > asterisks forming a triangle), or any other fancy symbol. Users can > associate their own export functions with the variables > `org-latex-format-inlinetask-function', Thanks! It is an interesting idea. In Org, I also prefer to display inline tasks using "⇒⇒⇒" instead of all the asterisks. (see the attached screenshot) Best, Ihor