On Wednesday, 10 Aug 2022 at 15:10, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > This looks like a bug in ess itself. [...] > Please report to ESS devs. After discussion with Stephen Eglen on the ESS mailing list, he gave me a single line of elisp to add to ob-julia.el for sessions to work and noted that the Julia installation must have two specific packages available (I'm not sure why that is). See attached patch (which includes a URL for the archive of the email thread). thank you, eric -- : Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.5.4-737-gd3a9c4 in Emacs 29.0.50