Hi Bastien, > IMHO if someone with UX/UI experience can/wants to interview real Org > newcomers, that will help us a lot for deciding about such tiny changes. Unfortunately, it can be quite hard to find such people on the ML etc. (funny about that šŸ˜›). For what itā€™s worth, when doing the original website re-design I went to some effort to get the thoughts of people who donā€™t use Org to make sure it did a decent job communicating the essentials. With regards to the current banner, Iā€™m inclined to remove the report bug text: having that as well as the badge-link is simply confusing, and the badge-link to the feedback page is better. We can also add a source code badge using the git icon and linking to , and Iā€™d then be inclined to remove the ā€œRepository ā€¦ā€ text for similar reasons. All the best, Timothy