From: Bernt Hansen <bernt@norang.ca>
To: Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl>
Subject: Re: Beginners guide to Org customization
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 13:01:01 -0500	[thread overview]

Carsten,

That looks really good! (except for the FIXME at the bottom ;) )

I really like this version :)

I haven't verified that the setup steps you described actually work.
Somebody(tm) should probably do that with a minimal emacs setup.

I also haven't verified all the links referenced in the document go to
appropriate places.

Hmmm my setup doesn't have (org-remember-insinuate) (well it does
now!) -- I wonder what breaks if that is missing.

-Bernt