Manuel Amador wrote: >Hi everybody, >I am running into the following issue. >I would like to export certain subtrees of an org file to a particular >directory. I set the export property as follows: >* Test 1 > :PROPERTIES: > :EXPORT_FILE_NAME: some_directory/some_name > :END: >When I try exporting the above subtree as a pdf (say for example, by running >C-c C-e 1 d), the .tex file is created in the appropriate target directory, but >the .pdf file is created in the current directory (while emacs mistakenly >reports that the pdf was not created). Is there a way to get this to work >correctly? This is a glitch in Org mode and I'm on it to provide a patch. The problem is, that pdflatex creates the output file in current directory unless we pass the -output-directory switch[1]. I think using this option is better than temporarily switching the working directory. HTH, -- David [1] Which is available here with pdfTeX 3.1415926-1.40.10-2.2 (TeX Live 2009/Debian -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de