* What license for Worg?
@ 2010-08-02 12:33 Bastien
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Bastien @ 2010-08-02 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-org list

Hi all,

what is the most suitable license (or licensing scheme) for Worg?

Here is the best solution I can think of: dual-licensing[1] under the
GNU Free Documentation License 1.3[2] and the Creative Commons BY-SA
3.0[3] license.  This solution would make it possible to take excerpts
from Worg and put them into Org manual for later inclusion in Emacs,
which uses GFDL 1.3 for the Emacs manual.

Would any Worg contributor have objection to this?

I'm open to any suggestion, please let ideas flow.

Thanks,

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-licensing
[2] http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html
[3] http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/