* How to show done tasks in agenda
@ 2010-08-13 20:11 Glasspen
From: Glasspen @ 2010-08-13 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!

A question about tasks in agenda-view.

How can org-mode show done tasks in agenda-view.

Regards

/C

* Re: How to show done tasks in agenda
@ 2010-08-13 21:05 ` Jan Böcker
From: Jan Böcker @ 2010-08-13 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Glasspen; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On 08/13/2010 10:11 PM, Glasspen wrote:

> Hi!
>
> A question about tasks in agenda-view.
>
> How can org-mode show done tasks in agenda-view.
>
> Regards
>
> /C

If you are in the "todo list" view, there is a line like this at the top:

Available with `N r': (0)ALL (1)NEXT (2)AMD (3)WAITING (4)DONE
(5)CANCELLED (6)PROJECT (7)COMPLETE

In my case, I can press "4 r" to show all DONE items.

If you are referring to the daily/weekly agenda view: As far as I know,
DONE items which have a SCHEDULED or DEADLINE date set are still shown
on that date.

If you have logging of TODO states enabled (see "5.3 Progress Logging"
in the manual), you can press "v l" in the agenda and it shows the log
events (a DONE item, even without a SCHEDULED or DEADLINE date set, will
be listed on the day it was closed).

HTH, Jan

* Re: How to show done tasks in agenda
@ 2010-08-13 21:28 ` Memnon Anon
From: Memnon Anon @ 2010-08-13 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Glasspen; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Glasspen <ckglasspen48@gmail.com> writes:

> How can org-mode show done tasks in agenda-view.

Ugh, I think it does?!

Do you have any of these settings in your setup?

(setq   org-agenda-skip-deadline-if-done t
        org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-done t)

Memnon