Hello, I am hoping somebody can suggest a workaround for a simple problem with org-mime. Specifically, I am in charge of a project in which I need to email around a to do list with checkboxes. I have been using PDF export for this and this works perfectly fine. However, given the existence of org-mime, I thought this would remove a step from those reading my emails. The problem is that the HTML conversion for checkbox lists uses the construct : X (generated on line 1765 of org-html.el) to fill in the checkboxes for items *not* done. Unfortunately, the visibility attribute is ignored by some email readers, with /Gmail/ being one of the prominent guilty ones. This makes my todo lists look like everything is already done and we can all go home early! How I wish this were true... ;-) The whole reason for the use of the visibility attribute, I assume, is to line entries up. I am happy to do some post-processing on the HTML output but I think a better solution may be to do this export differently. Does anybody have any suggestions? Would replacing the X in the above with   be good enough? Thanks, eric