Robert P. Goldman wrote: >On 8/29/10 Aug 29 -10:36 AM, Robert Goldman wrote: >> I used org-store-link and org-insert-link to make a link in the attached >> document (I distilled it down from a real document). In my org-mode >> (pulled from git this morning), using Aquamacs 2.0 on Mac OSX Snow >> Leopard (10.6), org-mode cannot follow the link I inserted with o-i-l, >> and it pops up a dialog asking if I should add such a link target. >A quick followup: >I had a shot with git blame, and it seems like the only thing that might >have interfered with this search recently is the commit with the SHA1 >has starting a84c8a2c >And, indeed, when I comment out the block that was introduced in this >commit (starting at line 9389): > ... >Carsten, could this patch be reverted until it can be fixed? It's not a bug, it's a feature: To revert to the old behaviour you can customize the variable `org-link-search-must-match-exact-headline' and set it to nil. Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de