Hi Org-moders, I am often frustrated because I clock a lot of things and some of them are repeated (i.e, coffee, read mails, etc.). So when I want to clock time I spend drinking coffee, the best I found was to search for a headline matching "Coffee". Or to tag frequent clocks and do some agenda research on this tag. Too long. :-) So here is a solution for this need : to add a shortcut property to entries I would like to "bookmark" and insert matching entries in the org-clock-select-task menu. This can be done with : * TODO Pause and drink coffee :PROPERTIES: :SHORTCUT: p :END: then C-u C-c C-x C-i p. And voilà, "Pause and drink coffee" is clocked! Here is a patch that adds a hook into org-clock-select-task and a module that adds the shortcut feature. I tried to be the least intrusive possible, if this proves to be useful, the hook trick might not be needed. Benj -- * Benjamin Drieu - http://www.april.org/ * Soutenez le logiciel libre, rejoignez l'April http://www.april.org/association/campagne-adhesion/ * La comptabilité personnelle libre pour tous - http://grisbi.org/