From: Bastien <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Document Freedom Day tomorrow
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 13:46:39 +0200 [thread overview]
Message-ID: <email@example.com> (raw)
tomorrow is the "Document Freedom Day":
I will be online and connected to the IRC channel #org-mode
from 9:30am to 6:30pm (Paris time), with a break at lunch.
Is anyone interested in participating to the improvement of
Org's documentation during the day?
Here is a suggested list of tasks:
- org.texi enhancement: fix typos, spelling mistakes and other
problems with the main documentation file org.texi.
- Worg tutorials: write tutorials that are currently missing:
- Org screencasts: select a list of useful screencast to have
and review/publish them.
- Org/Worg documentation translations: translate tutorials and
main documentation (org.texi, orgcard.tex, etc).
If you can spend some time on #org-mode to participate to this
that'd be great!
next reply other threads:[~2012-03-27 11:45 UTC|newest]
Thread overview: 2+ messages / expand[flat|nested] mbox.gz Atom feed top
2012-03-27 11:46 Bastien [this message]
2012-03-29 15:34 ` French translation of the spreadsheet tutorial (was: Document Freedom Day tomorrow) Bastien
You may reply publicly to this message via plain-text email
using any one of the following methods:
* Save the following mbox file, import it into your mail client,
and reply-to-all from there: mbox
Avoid top-posting and favor interleaved quoting:
List information: https://www.orgmode.org/
* Reply using the --to, --cc, and --in-reply-to
switches of git-send-email(1):
git send-email \
* If your mail client supports setting the In-Reply-To header
via mailto: links, try the mailto: link
Be sure your reply has a Subject: header at the top and a blank line
before the message body.
Code repositories for project(s) associated with this public inbox
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).