* Error in org2blog/wp-login: "Must provide a callback function to url-retrieve"
@ 2012-04-30 19:26 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2012-04-30 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Platform: Intel P4,
          debian testing,
          GNU Emacs 23.4.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10) of 2012-04-07 on biber, modified by Debian,
          org-mode from git,
          org2blog from git,
          xml-rpc 1.6.7 from ELPA,

I am trying to use org2blog from github, but I am unable to log into the
server.

I have cloned the repo, and set up org2blog according to the README
 https://github.com/punchagan/org2blog/blob/master/README.org

I'm using .netrc for the username and password (as outlined in the emacs
configuration section).

I have installed xml-rpc, using ELPA: http://tromey.com/elpa/

When I try to log in, using `M-x org2blog/wp-login RET', I get the
following error message in the minibuffer:
 Must provide a callback function to url-retrieve

Anyone got an idea?  Puneeth...?

The full stack trace, is:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Must provide a callback function to url-retrieve")
  signal(error ("Must provide a callback function to url-retrieve"))
  error("Must provide a callback function to url-retrieve")
  url-retrieve-internal("http://myuser.mydomain.com/xmlrpc.php" t (nil))
  url-retrieve("http://myuser.mydomain.com/xmlrpc.php" t)
  xml-rpc-request("http://myuser.mydomain.com/xmlrpc.php" ((methodCall nil (methodName nil "metaWeblog.getCategories") (params nil ... ... ...))) nil)
  xml-rpc-method-call-async(nil "http://myuser.mydomain.com/xmlrpc.php" "metaWeblog.getCategories" ("1" "myuseradmin" "supersikkertpassord"))
  xml-rpc-method-call("http://myuser.mydomain.com/xmlrpc.php" "metaWeblog.getCategories" "1" "myuseradmin" "supersikkertpassord")
  metaweblog-get-categories("http://myuser.mydomain.com/xmlrpc.php" "myuseradmin" "supersikkertpassord" "1")
  org2blog/wp-login()
  call-interactively(org2blog/wp-login t nil)
  execute-extended-command(nil)
  call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)