* How to customize the heading definition in org-mode
@ 2012-11-09 20:57 Avner Moshkovitz
From: Avner Moshkovitz @ 2012-11-09 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org; +Cc: avner.moshkovitz@gmail.com, avner@telus.net

I want to use a lisp file (the .emacs file) in org-mode. This will help me to navigate through sections of the .emacs configuration file.
To do this I will need to customize the heading and change it from '*' to e.g. ';' (or else my .emacs file will fail to load.)

I noticed that in outline-mode there is an option to customize the heading definition.
I looked for an equivalent to this in org-mode but couldn't find a way to customize the heading definition.
Is there a way to do so?

Regards,

Avner Moshkovitz

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. Unauthorized use, reproduction or dissemination of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately. [11EABB509DF]