* Bug: ODT export and environments
@ 2013-01-29 13:25 Cassio Koshikumo
From: Cassio Koshikumo @ 2013-01-29 13:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I think there's a bug when exporting files to ODT using environments
(center, quote etc.).  Sample file:

* Testing
#+BEGIN_CENTER
First line.

Second line.
#+END_CENTER

When exporting that, only "First line" will have the correct style
OrgCenter.  "Second line" (and all subsequent ones) will have the default
Text body style.

Thanks and best regards

--
Cássio

* Re: Bug: ODT export and environments
@ 2013-01-30  9:47 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-01-30  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cassio Koshikumo; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Cassio,

Cassio Koshikumo <ckoshikumo@gmail.com> writes:

> I think there's a bug when exporting files to ODT using environments
> (center, quote etc.).  Sample file:
>
> * Testing
> #+BEGIN_CENTER
> First line.
>
> Second line.
> #+END_CENTER
>
> When exporting that, only "First line" will have the correct style
> OrgCenter.  "Second line" (and all subsequent ones) will have the
> default Text body style.

Yes, there is a bug here.  The bug is not present in the new exporter,
which will be merged very soon now.

Thanks for reporting this,

--
 Bastien

* Re: Bug: ODT export and environments
@ 2013-01-31 12:43   ` Cassio Koshikumo
From: Cassio Koshikumo @ 2013-01-31 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Oh, that's great!  I was out of the loop for a while and didn't even know
there was a new exporter on the works.

Thanks and best regards,

--

@ 2013-02-03 12:15 ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2013-02-03 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cassio Koshikumo; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

I acknowledge the bug.  I would rather not fix it.  Too much effort for
too little gain etc.

I think it is time that old exporter is forgotten and new exporter is
exercised instead, when possible.

Add this to your .emacs

    (add-to-list 'load-path "~/src/org-mode/contrib/lisp")
    (require 'org-e-odt)

Invoke the following command.

        M-x org-export-dispatch RET

Use the following to customize.

        M-x customize-group RET org-export-e-odt RET

You can obtain all the new exporters by following means.

1. Check out from git.
2. Install `org-plus-contrib' package from Org ELPA.

See http://orgmode.org/ for further instructions.