Here is a patch for a couple of tiny issues I encountered in ox-ascii.el while debugging ox-icalendar.el. Explanation: 1) There is no function called `org-ascii-footnote-definition' (though it looks like maybe there once was?), so I changed a reference to it to `ignore' to be more explicit. I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do -- maybe the point was to let the user define such a function if she wishes? That however would be inconsistent with the comment that such definitions are ignored (see below). 2) A tiny change to the comment explaining why there is no such function: footnote definitions are ignored because they are compiled by `org-ascii-inner-template', not `org-ascii-template'. Best, Richard