Hello, James Harkins writes: > I've set org-latex-listings to "Use listings" (not minted), and then run > this minimal example. [...] > Now there is a file "beamer-listings-2.vrb" containing the LaTeX code for > the second frame. This file never gets deleted. As I'm developing the > presentation, chances are that frame will end up becoming a different frame > number, so I keep getting more and more vrb files on disk. > > Shouldn't org clean these up after LaTeX is finished? It already cleans up > other temporary LaTeX files. It should clean them up. Though, the "-2" suffix implies that a regexp is needed to find temporary files. Does the following patch work? Regards, -- Nicolas Goaziou