Hi, This patch allows different containers in ox-html.el depending on the level of the heading. For example, it is possible to get a container structure like this (level . container): * . section ** . article *** . div This is good for HTML5 at least, and I suspect also for ox-publish projects. I don't know if this additional semantics is useful for "HTML4". Let me know if you find you'd be willing to merge something like this and what changes are necessary, if any. Thanks, Rasmus -- When in doubt, do it!