* image attributes in ODT export for wrapped text possible?
@ 2014-04-25 10:13 Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2014-04-25 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I (for my sins) am needing to export an org document to ODT unlike my
usual target of PDF via LaTeX.  One of my figures is ideally placed by
having text wrap (flow) around it.  Having looked at ox-odt.el, I can
see that I can specify values for :anchor, :style and :attributes but I
have no idea if what I want is possible at all and, if so, how to
specify it!  Any pointers would be greatly welcome.

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.50.2, Org release_8.2.5h-1027-g4c0a29