Hi, The attached patch adds more extensions to `org-latex-logfiles-extensiosn' that shows up when using latexmk and beamer. Also: Aaron, is there are reason why you did not include "bbl" in your previous patch? Note: while I personally very much like this feature the default non-nil value of org-latex-remove-logfiles may slow down compilation-time. Since we have ox async export it's probably OK to ignore this, but when not using async it could be annoying since Emacs is locked. Thanks, Rasmus -- And I faced endless streams of vendor-approved Ikea furniture. . .