* [ox-html] classes and list
@ 2014-12-09  0:18 Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2014-12-09  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

Q: Is it possible to give an optional class or something similar to an
(unordered) list when exporting to html?

I'm "porting" my CV to Org since I want to export to both html and LaTeX
from the same file.  At one point I have something like:

- 2011--2012 ::
  #+ATTR_LATEX: :environment iand
  #+ATTR_HTML:  :class iand
  - item1
  - item2

Which is to be printed as:

      2011–2012     item1 ∘ item2

I.e. an "inline list".

From org-html-begin-plain-list it seems it's impossible to add an extra
class.  Is there a technical HTMLish limitation?  Or only an ox-html
limitation?  If the latter I could try to add it.

Thanks,
Rasmus

--
Hooray!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-12-09  0:18 UTC | newest]