Uwe Brauer writes: > > Uwe Brauer writes: > > > Did you add the PageBreak style (mentioned in the hint on the above > > page) to your styles.xml? Check the value of org-odt-styles-dir for > > where that file is read from. > > Hm, I was not sure about that part, so first did it without a modified > styles.xml, but then I tried it with that option. It did not work > neither. Here are the steps I did. > > - first create a dummy.org file with just one line, > > - export it to dummy.odt > > - unzip the odt which results in various xml, one of them is the > file styles.xml, > > - take it as a template. > > - add to the file page.org the following line > > #+ODT_STYLES_FILE: "/home/oub/test/styles.xml" > > > - add to the file styles.xml the lines > > style:parent-style-name="Text_20_body"> > > > > > > - export page.org again. The resulting odt has *no* pagebreak. I > attach, page.org, page.odt and styles.xml. > > Can you try the attached styles.xml? I just moved the style to another place and I get the page break (whereas I did not get it with your original styles.xml). But I really don't know the rules: somebody else might be able to offer some enlightenment (assuming that it even works).