On Thursday, 15 Jun 2017 at 20:08, Eduardo Mercovich wrote: > This mail is just to share with you another great application of > orgmode: usability tests. Thanks. Very interesting. [...] > What I believe could be easely done with a bit of work: > > + automatic task clocking, including automated time stamping of > every observation. This should be trivial. Use a capture template for observations and you can clock these automatically (I think) and/or time stamp as required. In fact, many of your other suggested needs could be met with capture templates. But, being emacs, I am sure there will be plenty of alternatives! Thanks again, eric -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50, Org release_9.0.7-531-g530113