Hey, I am looking for a way to set permission on a file created from source code block result when :file header argument is used. I was looking for something like :tangle-mode but could not find anything. I wrote a patch that does just that and it works for my small use case. It's a header argument called :file-mode and can be used in the same way as :tangle-mode. Example usage: #+BEGIN_SRC shell :results file :file script.sh :file-mode (identity #o755) echo "#!/bin/bash" echo "echo Hello World" #+END_SRC Is this a suitable way of doing it? Best regards John