The function `org-babel-python-evaluate-session' doesn't process temp file names with `org-babel-process-file-name' before inserting them into the Python code blocks. This causes a 'No such file' error when the executing the code blocks on a remote directory. The attached patch fixes this issue, allowing compilation of Python source blocks with a remote directory, such as :dir /ssh:user@server:/. This is my first patch ever, so please let me know if there's ways I can improve. Thanks! -- Christian Vanderwall