Jean Louis writes: > * Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide [2020-11-24 21:48]: >> >> Jean Louis writes: >> >> > Some people maybe access multiple Org files through Agenda, me I >> > don't. Some items are "non existent" and I do not know how to ask >> > agenda to refresh itself. >> >> Simply press the letter g. > > What function is on g on your side? (org-agenda-redo-all &optional EXHAUSTIVE) > I press g and I get error: invalid key g > >> For my own setup I run code in a hook to update the agenda whenever I >> change a TODO state, clock in or clock out, but that has performance >> problems when I do it while the Agenda is shown. > > That sounds that it will use computing power. Yes, it does, but it gives me the interaction I want. > Thank you. I have plan > to switch anything action related to database system and use Org to > view tasks, not to handle or store them. That might cost you reaction-time in the end, because org then cannot just keep the file open. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken