On 2021-07-03, Matt Price wrote: > I've added some comments in the issue you linked to, but in the meantime > I've also come up with what seems to be at least a semi-viable hack for > adding native CSL citation support to org-re-reveal. It involves creating > two new variables and then let-setting `citeproc-fmt--formatters-alist` in > `org-re-reveal-export-to-html`. Something similar could presumably be done > in other derived backends. > > I find it quite hackish and I don't know whether perhaps some more general > solution could be found, but in any case here is the code, which I have > inserted into org-re-reveal.el locally: Thank you for sharing your code, Matt! What is the general state of this new citation handling with respect to export backends? Did you create the settings for HTML from scratch or did you take inspiration from HTML export functionality? I guess that basic support should go into ox-html, while small modifications could than take care of specifics for reveal.js presentations... Best wishes Jens