* Citations merged!
@ 2021-07-09  6:53 Nicolas Goaziou
                   ` (6 more replies)
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2021-07-09  6:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode List

Hello,

It took years, but citations are now full part of Org syntax.

Thanks to everyone involved over the time!

Now, it needs to be documented, but that will come a bit later.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Citations merged!
@ 2021-07-09  7:25 ` Tim Cross
                   ` (5 subsequent siblings)
From: Tim Cross @ 2021-07-09  7:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

> Hello,
>
> It took years, but citations are now full part of Org syntax.
>
> Thanks to everyone involved over the time!
>
> Now, it needs to be documented, but that will come a bit later.

Well done Nicolas and all those who assisted. Definitely a non-trivial
addition and one which I think many will find very useful.

--
Tim Cross

* Re: Citations merged!
@ 2021-07-09  9:46 ` Bruce D'Arcus
                   ` (4 subsequent siblings)
From: Bruce D'Arcus @ 2021-07-09  9:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: Org Mode List

Thanks for all your work on this Nicolas: really nice job!

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021, 2:54 AM Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It took years, but citations are now full part of Org syntax.
>
> Thanks to everyone involved over the time!
>
> Now, it needs to be documented, but that will come a bit later.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Citations merged!
@ 2021-07-09 10:06   ` András Simonyi
From: András Simonyi @ 2021-07-09 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bruce D'Arcus; +Cc: Org Mode List, Nicolas Goaziou

Amazing news, thank you very much Nicolas and to everybody else who contributed!

András

On Fri, 9 Jul 2021 at 11:47, Bruce D'Arcus <bdarcus@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for all your work on this Nicolas: really nice job!
>
> On Fri, Jul 9, 2021, 2:54 AM Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> It took years, but citations are now full part of Org syntax.
>>
>> Thanks to everyone involved over the time!
>>
>> Now, it needs to be documented, but that will come a bit later.
>>
>> Regards,
>> --
>> Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Citations merged!
@ 2021-07-09 10:19 ` Christian Moe
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Christian Moe @ 2021-07-09 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: Org Mode List

Wow, congratulations!

Yours,
Christian

Nicolas Goaziou writes:

> Hello,
>
> It took years, but citations are now full part of Org syntax.
>
> Thanks to everyone involved over the time!
>
> Now, it needs to be documented, but that will come a bit later.
>
> Regards,

* Re: Citations merged!
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2021-07-09 10:27 ` Greg Minshall
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Greg Minshall @ 2021-07-09 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: Org Mode List

Nicolas,

> It took years, but citations are now full part of Org syntax.

as others are saying and thinking, thank you all very much.  being an
ignorant observer of this process, i was (not surprised, but, still) in
amazement at all the expertise and technical work so many put in to
developing and refining this feature.  a wonderful example.

cheers, Greg

* Re: Citations merged!
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2021-07-09 12:02 ` Julian M. Burgos
From: Julian M. Burgos @ 2021-07-09 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Amazing!  Thank you to everyone that contributed.  I am looking forward to start playing with this. :)

--
Julian Mariano Burgos, PhD
Hafrannsóknastofnun, rannsókna- og ráðgjafarstofnun hafs og vatna/

* Re: Citations merged!
@ 2021-07-09 12:26   ` Matt Price
From: Matt Price @ 2021-07-09 12:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Org Mode, Nicolas Goaziou

Congratulations!!!! What time is the parade?

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 8:03 AM Julian M. Burgos <julian.burgos@hafogvatn.is>
wrote:

> Amazing!  Thank you to everyone that contributed.  I am looking forward to
> start playing with this. :)
>
> Nicolas Goaziou writes:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > It took years, but citations are now full part of Org syntax.
> >
> > Thanks to everyone involved over the time!
> >
> > Now, it needs to be documented, but that will come a bit later.
> >
> > Regards,
>

> --
> Julian Mariano Burgos, PhD
> Hafrannsóknastofnun, rannsókna- og ráðgjafarstofnun hafs og vatna/
> Marine and Freshwater Research Institute
> Botnsjávarsviðs / Demersal Division
>   Fornubúðir 5, IS-220 Hafnarfjörður, Iceland
> www.hafogvatn.is
> Sími/Telephone : +354-5752037
> Netfang/Email: julian.burgos@hafogvatn.is

* Re: Citations merged!
                   ` (4 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2021-07-14  0:08 ` Rudolf Adamkovič
From: Rudolf Adamkovič @ 2021-07-14  0:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode List

*** More reliable sources and less fake news! ***

To everyone involved: Thank you for making the world a better
place.

R+

--
"Contrariwise," continued Tweedledee, "if it was so, it might be;
and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's

* Re: Citations merged!
                   ` (5 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2021-07-20  8:46 ` Richard Lawrence
From: Richard Lawrence @ 2021-07-20  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou, Org Mode List

Hi everyone,

> It took years, but citations are now full part of Org syntax.

Sorry to be late to the party, but congratulations and thanks to all of
those who worked on this, especially Nicolas, Bruce, Denis and András!
It's really wonderful to see this work come to fruition.

> Thanks to everyone involved over the time!
>
> Now, it needs to be documented, but that will come a bit later.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to help much with this over the last few months,
due to other work. But I should have a bit more time starting in August,
so if I can help with documentation, please let me know.

--
Best,
Richard