Hi Marco, > My first attempt to commit to the new repo > failed. > > Would you mind to describe what preconditions are needed to be able to > commit? Is it just a question of using the right URL at clone time? > > Would you even update file CONTRIBUTE respectively? (Which still refers > to code.orgmode.org.) I think for contributors we might want to use this git remote: ┌──── │ git@git.savannah.gnu.org:emacs/org-mode.git └──── Pulling from this seemed to work, and so I will update CONTRIBUTE accordingly. All the best, Timothy