* "Unknown processor biblatex"
@ 2021-10-03 20:56 autofrettage
From: autofrettage @ 2021-10-03 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi all,

I have really seen forward to the release of org mode 9.5 with
its new and shiny support for citations. The initial frenzy of
experimentation has lead to mixed results.

Right now I am trying to use the biblatex processor, but I only
get "Unknown processor biblatex". How is that even possible, when
that should be one of the processors provided by org mode 9.5?

Are there more packages, like citeproc.el, on which org-cite
depends, and I have to install manually? Is there some mandatory
set-up I have failed to notice?

I have tried to read
https://blog.tecosaur.com/tmio/2021-07-31-citations.html
and the manual page for the citations, but I am at my wits' end
now.

Any pointer would be appreciated.

Yours
Rasmus