* source block evaluation in #+DATE line
@ 2022-05-10 11:50 Andreas Leha
From: Andreas Leha @ 2022-05-10 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

how can I have a source block result in a #+Date line?

I am creating a beamer presentation.  While the code works and the
results get exported nicely at any other position, in the #+Date line
only the code is exported.

Here is the MWE:

-------------------------
#+TITLE:     MWE
#+AUTHOR:    Me
#+EMAIL:     me@all
#+DATE:      Only Code Exported: src_sh[:exports results :results output wrap replace]{date}
#+LaTeX_CLASS: beamer

* Demonstration
** Inline Code Blocks Are Not Executed Everywhere

- Here, the results are correctly exported: src_sh[:exports results :results output wrap replace]{date}
- But in the =#+DATE:= line only the code is exported

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Andreas

- GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.30,
  cairo version 1.16.0) of 2022-03-08
- Org mode version 9.5.3