Tim Cross writes: > I guess we are limited by what the packages we rely on support. For > example, if geiser doesn't support Emacs 26 but org is supposed to, > there isn't much we can do. We cannot afford to fork geiser and modify > it to add the support and even if we provided a patch to add the support > to the geiser project, they may not merge it. > > Best we can do is best effort and reflect this limitation in the manual > where we stipulate what our backwards compatibility policy is. Ok. Here are the tentative patches for Org manual and WORG maintenance page.