Hi Ihor, > AFAIR, the new preview system will record possible issues with previews > and mark them appropriately in a tooltip. > > Timothy, will it also be the case for LaTeX warnings? I think currently we scan the stdout for error messages but not warnings. Of course, this is an area that could be expanded in the future (and I hope will be, it would be nice to have the errors in something like flymake rather than tooltips IMO, it’s just too much extra work for now). All the best, Timothy -- Timothy (‘tecosaur’/‘TEC’), Org mode contributor. Learn more about Org mode at . Support Org development at , or support my work at .