Ihor Radchenko writes: > "Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide" writes: > >> I typically use it directly, but if the maintenance burden is >> manageable, I could offer maintenance here, too (once I have the papers >> in place). > > I have recently seen https://masto.ai/@rfc1149/110674961710491363 that > revealed a problem with example from > https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-lilypond.html#org29a742f > > Instead of lilypond fragments, full pages are inserted when exporting to pdf. > > Upon further investigation, it looks like something changed in how > Lilypond defines page layout. > > Arne, maybe you can point me in the right direction? I would love to, because I have the same problem. But the only solution I found was to crop the images that get inserted from lilypond: \includegraphics[width=0.96\linewidth, keepaspectratio, trim=0 160cm 0 0]{delfini-tune}% trim, because lilypond creates full-page pngs This is the lilypond-file in questoin: https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/draketos-songbook/browse/delfini-tune.ly?rev=tip Converted to PNG in a two step process: lilypond -dbackend=eps -dno-gs-load-fonts -dinclude-eps-fonts --pdf -o "$(basename "$i" .ly)"-lily $i convert -density 600 "$(basename "$i" .ly)"-lily.pdf "$(basename "$i" .ly)".png @lilypond-user: I didn’t find solutions, so I’m CC’ing you as those who might know. Can the page layout be changed to only the content, not the whole page? Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de