On 2024-05-04, 14:38 +0700, Max Nikulin wrote: > It is necessary to maintain backward compatibility for `ol-info'. I do > not know what kind of separator was added earlier: "::" or "#". I > suppose, for new link type, rules more close to file: links may be used, see > (info "(org) Search Options") > https://orgmode.org/manual/Search-Options.html > > That is why I suggested shortdoc:GROUP::#FUNCTION. This way > shrotdoc:GROUP::SEARCH_STRING is possible as well. I see, thanks for pointing it out. I modified the regexp to match this pattern. > Notice that `shortdoc-display-group' has optional FUNCTION argument. Yes, I completely missed that. I updated the patch to use the optional function argument instead.