Leo writes: > Hi Bastien, > > On 2007-11-01 17:31 +0000, Bastien wrote: >> Leo writes: >> >>> Apparently, remember.el bundled with Emacs CVS has been changed. And >>> the function 'remember-buffer' is no more. >> >> Did you explicitely required the remember.el package somewhere in >> your configuration? I think Emacs maintainers plan to remove some >> autoloads in remember.el, not the function themselves... > > No. But I check through remember.el in Emacs and there is no function > 'remember-buffer' which org.el in Emacs explicitly used. > > I think fixes are needed to make org.el work with remember.el in Emacs. I didn't realize that other modes were using remember-buffer when I renamed it to remember-finalize. I've added an alias for remember-buffer to upstream Emacs so that things work again. -- Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 | http://mwolson.org/ -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net | /` |\ | | | Sysadmin -- Hobbies: Lisp, GP2X, HCoop | |_] | \| |_| Projects: Emacs, Muse, ERC, EMMS, ErBot, DVC, Planner |