"Robert D. Crawford" writes: > As I mentioned below, using the annotation expansion in the template > does not work when using w3. I did see the error in my template and > have fixed it (unnecessary brackets). I am wondering if there is some > other way to get the title or if it can be added as a feature. > > I've changed the post below to reflect the change in my template and > what it returns. > > ... > > * [[http://www.gnu.org]] :gnu: > >> from this template: > > '((?b "* %a %^g %!" "~/bookmarks.org" bottom) Hum, there is something wrong with your setup, %a works fine for me with Emacs-w3m ([[http://www.gnu.org/][The GNU Operating System]]). Which version of remember are you using? My copy is from git. Charles -- Linux! Guerrilla UNIX Development Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus. (By mah@ka4ybr.com, Mark A. Horton KA4YBR)