* request for comments on org icon theme standards
@ 2010-08-04 18:32 David O'Toole
From: David O'Toole @ 2010-08-04 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

There's been some interest in embedding graphical icons and other
indicators into org-mode buffers to increase readability and reduce
clutter.
One nice icon set based on the Tango color scheme has been released,
and it would be useful to define icon themes for org so that the
eventual org-icons contrib can support loading different icon sets.

I suppose we could just inventory the existing icons and make that
into an icon themes standard, perhaps I will do that tonight and write
up a short document.

* Re: request for comments on org icon theme standards
@ 2010-08-04 19:38 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2010-08-04 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi David,

"David O'Toole" <dto1138@gmail.com> writes:

> One nice icon set based on the Tango color scheme has been released,

Do you have any link to this set?

> and it would be useful to define icon themes for org so that the
> eventual org-icons contrib can support loading different icon sets.

Sure.

> I suppose we could just inventory the existing icons and make that
> into an icon themes standard, perhaps I will do that tonight and write
> up a short document.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien