* ob-xml
@ 2011-03-10 10:01 dpom
From: dpom @ 2011-03-10 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Using ob-template I created a minimal ob-xml (attached to this mail). In
my emacs config I added xml to org-babel-load-languages and nxml in
org-src-lang-modes. Everything works ok except a small glitch. The
tangled file always start with an empty line (not present in the babel
bloc). How could I remove it? I use org-mode 7.5

Thank you,
dpom