I guess my use case is pretty common: I use org-agenda to keep track of appointments, and use org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-done to avoid displaying past appointments. If I want to review what I did last week for instance, I'd like the SCHEDULED dates to appear in org-agenda-log-mode, not the dates where I closed the TODO entry. But org-agenda-log-mode-items only has support for closed, clock and state changes. A nice feature would be a 'scheduled option, which would display done entries that have a SCHEDULED tag. I tried to implement it, but got stuck at date handling (apparently, the problem is that SCHEDULED items use <> syntax, while CLOSED uses []. Not sure why.) Could someone take a look at it? I'm attaching a very preliminary attempt to implement it, in case anyone is interested. It's buggy because of the date issues.